To all of our Mannix Heating & Cooling customer,
The situation with COVID-19 is unprecedented; we are working hard to navigate the challenges that this pandemic has brought. As an essential business, we will continue to be open to serve our customers when needed. However, we have implemented some new procedures to keep both our customers and employees safe.
Some of the policies we have implemented are:
- Instituted a company-wide no contact policy. We are asking all members of our team to refrain from handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc. until the situation is over.
- Instituted enhanced cleaning protocols at our facilities, including wiping down surfaces with appropriate cleaning products multiple times per day.
- Asked associates who feel ill to stay home and seek appropriate medical attention.
- Our service technicians will be adhering to strict safety precautions that include wearing face masks, latex gloves and shoe covers before entering your home.
- Our technicians will be happy to enter through a basement door if available and will call you via a cell phone if they need the thermostat adjusted in order to diagnose or check the system.
- We also recommend that you download our Mannix App where you can take pictures and videos and request a “virtual service call “. Our Service Manager will be fielding those calls each day during business hours in an attempt to see if we can address a problem without sending out a technician.
- We will also be providing “virtual estimates” through our app where customers can send pictures, videos and measurements to our estimators so they can provide you an estimate without visiting your home.
Mannix Heating & Cooling has always prided itself as being responsive to the needs of our customers, and now, more than ever, we are holding to that commitment. We are all in this together, and together we will get through this difficult time. Thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at the address below. You can also learn more about our indoor air quality offerings here.